I picked this magazine front cover as the colours and lighting appealed to me. It straight away told the audience who the main story would be about without having to look at the main sell-line. I also liked the pose as it shows confidence. This will be something i will be looking to do on my magazine. The front cover is a very improtant feature for a magazine, 89% of magazines are sold through retail outlets rather than subscribtion. The front cover has to be good enough to make a sale. Therefore i need to put a lot of thought into what my front cover will look like, for example i will need to consider the poses, invitational pose, super smiler, romantic/sexual and chocolate box. I need to choose something that is most likely to appeal to my intended target audience.

A good piece of research - I like he way that you relate this back to your on product, thought process and creative ideas. Well done :0)
ReplyDelete